Got scars on your face or other parts of your body? If so, you likely want to do your part to minimize their appearance. But how do you go about it? Maybe you’ve gone through all those other creams and gels before, but nothing has really helped. If you haven’t tried silicone scar gel, now’s the time. It’s more effective than other methods. Let’s go into more detail as to why. First, check out some Testimonials on why so many people swear by Scarfade Scar Treatment Gel.
Silicone has been a mainstay in the plastic surgery industry for more than three decades. Now it’s going mainstream. Here are some great facts to know about it:
- Silicone is a polymer made up of silicon/oxygen atoms in combination with carbon and/or hydrogen, as well as siloxane.
- Health grade silicone formulas have been proven to improve the appearance of scars. Proven for safety, they can be used on the body for nearly all types of scars.
- When put on scars, the gel spreads out evenly, protecting and moisturizing the scar, while also helping to improve its overall appearance.
- It’s easy to use and easy to tolerate, even for children and those with sensitive skin.
- If you are treating uneven surfaces on tricky areas, such as joints or the face, it can still be applied easily.
- You can’t make a better choice than silicone topical scar gel, in terms of durability, ease of use and biocompatibility.
Scar Gels and How They Operate
There’s no more effective ingredient in the fight against the reduction of scars. You may ask why? Well, silicone combats collagen overgrowth, allowing it to flatten and fade scars with added moisture. Vitamin E oil and allantoin soften your skin, but they do nothing to actually treat scars.
Let’s review why scars happen in the first place. They occur due to collagen fiber overgrowth as our bodies respond to trauma to the skin. Yes, most such injuries are superficial, only leading to temporary changes in skin color, but other injuries go deeper, to result in shiny flat scars, thick raised scars or depressed (pitted) scars. Using Scarfade helps regulate the healing process so that scars are less prominent. It does so by preventing overproduction of Collagen activity at the wound site.
Scar treatment gels like Scarfade create a micro-membrane over the scar, protecting and moisturizing the area, without stickiness. Topical treatments like these have been proven in published clinical studies to control collagen production. Translation? Less scarring after burns, cuts, incisions and injuries.
Find out why Scarfade is the optimal treatment when you want to improve or prevent the appearance of scars. To show you what we mean, we’ve compiled these before and after photos of how well our product works.